Are there professional standards for the coaching industry?
Yes, there is a code of ethics, core competencies, accreditation processes and an International Coach Federation (industry association) that promotes the advancement of coaches. To learn more about this, click here: http://www.coachfederation.org/ICF
How will I know you are the right coach for me?
During our initial conversations and/or discovery session, together we will identify if this is an appropriate fit. So, before you say "yes", you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will be like. Until then, click on my BIO page to learn more about myself and my approach to coaching.
How do I get started in the coaching process?
If you are interested in beginning the coaching process, please contact me via phone so we can schedule our initial discovery session to further explore the details of the coaching relationship.
What can I expect from you as my coach?
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you;
- Provide safety, encouragement and support; an environment in which you can relax and explore;
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make;
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights;
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board;
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness;
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions.
What if I sign up for this and decide it is not right for me? Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, I call it my "participate and get your money back" guarantee. If within the first month of our relationship you show up to the calls and participate fully in the coaching process, you can simply let me know this is not working for you and I will completely refund your money. To honor the coaching agreement and the coaching process, if you sign up and do not show up for your coaching sessions, do not do the follow-up work, etc, then we will not refund your money.
Can I contact you in-between our scheduled coaching sessions?
Yes! In the event that you would like support on something that comes up in between our meetings, you can post an inquiry to the Client Log and we can have "just in time" coaching via your Private Client Potal.
How do I access your private client area and how do I log in?
Click on the Login link in the navigational menu of the website. Then enter the username and password that has been assigned to you. Don't have login information yet? Contact me so we can get an account created for you.
What if I forget or lose my password and login information?
If you simply forgot your password, you can still go to the Login page by clicking the Login link. Click on the "Forgot your password?" link, and on the Password Reset page enter your username. You'll receive an email shortly with instructions for resetting your password. For security reasons, we do not keep a record of your password in our system.
I’m trying to log in, but it will not accept my username or password, what do I do?
Remember that the login information is case sensitive, so enter it exactly like it was given to you. Also, type in your login credentials and DO NOT copy/paste it, as this procedure can include empty spaces, which count in a password, thus rendering incorrect. Again, if you do not remember your login credentials, you can contact me via email and I'll forward them to you.
How do I easily make my payments for my coaching services?
Each month you'll receive an invoice from my practice letting you know the amount committed to for that month. You can (1) mail a check to the remit to address located right on the invoice or (2) log in to the private client area, click on the Payments Menu and you will see any outstanding balances due at that time.
What are the various methods of payment I can use to pay for my coaching services?
Check or any major credit/debit card (via PayPal).
- To pay by Check: simply use the "remit to" address located to the right in the body of the invoice you’ll receive monthly from my firm.
- To pay by Credit Card or Pay Pal: when you receive your monthly invoice, click on the link at the bottom of the invoice to log into the private client area and click on the Payments Menu. Here you can either enter your credit card number or Pay Pal information and my system will automatically (and securely) process your payment.